Estate Planning / Probate
Drafting and interpretation of wills, trusts, durable powers of attorney, healthcare powers of attorney, life estates; Probate of decedent’s estates; and Representation in guardianship and conservator-ships of incompetents.
Business formation - LLC, Corporation, S-corp, Shareholder Agreements; Domestication of foreign corporations in Wisconsin; Maintenance of corporations and compliance necessary to maintain good standing; and Purchase/sale agreements of assets, stock and real estate.
Various real estate transactions and litigation, adverse possession, landlord tenant, zoning, condemnation, and conditional use issues as well as wetland mitigation and permitting.
Adoption, divorce, legal separation, paternity, child support, custody disputes.
Small Claims matters, foreclosure representation of financial institutes, replevin actions, and general civil disputes.
Luke A. Weiland
• B.A. in Business Management and Finance from the University of North Dakota, 2001, cum laude
• J.D. from the North Dakota School of Law, 2004, with honors, Law Achievement Scholar
• Admitted to Illinois Bar in 2004
• Admitted to Northern District Court of Illinois in 2004
• Admitted to Wisconsin Bar in 2007
• Delta Theta Phi
• Pi Sigma Epsilon
Luke firmly advocates giving back to the community where he resides. Currently Luke is active in the following organizations:
- South Wood County YMCA - Board of Directors
- Opportunity Development Center - Board of Directors
- Wood County Bar Association - President
- Wisconsin Rapids Catholic Schools - Board of Directors